QUT Podiatry clinic provides general foot care, diabetes management, children's foot care and orthotics and treatment for acute foot problems.
Opening hours will vary throughout the year. No referral is necessary to attend the clinic.
Evening appointments are available.
Contact the clinic for details.
Service for the public and staff and students
- Biomechanics and gait analysis
- Computerised plantar pressure analysis clinic
- Diabetes foot care
- Ingrown toe nail prevention, management and treatment
- Orthotic prescription and dispensing
- Paediatrics clinic
- Physical medicine
- Vascular and sensory assessment
KG, U Block
44 Musk Avenue
- Phone: Podiatry Clinic3138 9777