GPLaw Library helpdesk
The Law Library helpdesk is available to all QUT students and staff who need library help, e.g. with general borrowing, research and referencing queries as well as legal research and citation.
You can also contact the Law Library helpdesk via phone and email:
- Phone: 3138 2842
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Service for the public and staff and students
- Evaluating information sources for authority, reliability and currency
- Getting started with your research, developing search strategies, and discovering useful resources
- Library resources and services
- Referencing your work, citing and acknowledging sources
GP, C Block, Level 5 (MAP)
Level 5 C Block
No disability access
- Law Library Emaillaw.email@example.com
- Phone: Law Library31382842